I take the protection of your privacy and confidentiality seriously. I understand that all visitors to my website and users of my services are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not be used by a third party. I undertake to maintain the confidentiality of all information you provide, or have provided.
This policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The law requires me to tell you about your rights and my obligations in regards to the processing and control of your personal data.
I collect personal data before I start working with you in order to provide a safe and appropriate programme of exercise. Information such as your name, email address and telephone number, which identifies you as an individual and through which I can communicate with you is taken and held my me for the duration of our working together and/or until you inform me that you no longer wish me to hold that information.
Specific and detailed health information allows me to tailor appropriate services to suit your individual needs, and to fulfil my insurance company criteria. Information may be supplied on paper, or via email and all information gathered is treated as strictly confidential.
1. When you provide me with personal information to make a booking, I imply that you consent to my collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
2. If you wish to alter any of your data, review how it is used, or wish to request its return to you, please contact me directly.
3. Only with your consent will information be shared with another practitioner in order for me to improve my services to you.
Use of Data
1. I will retain any health registration forms for 7 years after date of last attended class (as required by Insurers).
2. Unless I am obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties
3. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
4. Any or all of the above Data may be required by me from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using my services. Specifically, Data may be used by me for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. delivery of appropriate pilates services to suit your needs;
c. improvement of my services;
d. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
e. contact you regarding changes to booked classes or private sessions
If you have any further questions about the above then please contact me at